Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks to some dozy driver, my 2010 Leon FR TSI has gone to heaven... At least we didn't...

Anyway, before she went to the scrapper, I salvaged my RNS510 and put a standard radio back in. As it won't fit the wifes car, it is now for sale, was working perfectly before the crash, and seemed to be working ok when I reconnected the car battery before I pulled it out.

This is NOT a Chinese style copy but a genuine RNS510 manufactured in the Czech Republic.

It's an RNS510 version B, 1TO035680B HW:H04 SW:1200 MFG date 27/03/2010 Version 9 maps. 30GB HDD, DVD player, Video in motion enabled. Bluetooth and Aux media compatable, ties in with the cars climate control (if fitted) for display.
Comes complete with nav antenna, radio aerial adapter and is plug and play for most VAG cars.

I also have the dash trim for the 06-11 models of Leon, Altea, Altea XL and 05-09 Toledo. €15 (or less if you are buying the nav unit).

Should go straight into a 05-11 Golf, Passat, CC and maybe some other cars, Octavia and Superb.

Is advertised elsewhere.

Price is €450. I would prefer collection. I'm in East Cork and will travel a reasonable distance.

Depending on your taste, you might have to delete the 10GB or so of music I have stored on it. I updated the splash screen to SEAT, if needed it can be returned to the VW splash screen, I just cant remember how I did it exactly but will check that out.

I can fit it to you car for you if necessary, for a small additional cost.

I also have a set of genuine SEAT mats for a Mk2 Leon with the holes for the mounting (non slip) pins. "LEON" script on the front mats. Perfect condition bar a bit of staining on the drivers one where the Fire Brigade fucked in the bits of my car on it.
€40 for the set.

I will do a deal on all items together
Have a few other small bits I'll throw in as well.

Post interest here and I'll PM my contact details.

Rgds,
Roy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts