Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,798 Posts
Hi, have a good few things about the place I could do with letting go,

4 spoke steering wheel with airbag, great nick, only changed as upgrading my own..
€40

ATD PD100 parts (never mapped or abused with the following parts, all available as upgraded to arl spec stuff):

Sidemount intercooler and relating pipework €70 ono
Front panel €80 ono
Rads and fans €60 ono
Turbo 115k miles excellent condition no / minimal play in shaft, never smokey €200 ono

Genuine r32 aluminium ash tray cover, from a LHD car, so the angle of the lid is slightly off towards the back as it goes under the obd cover, only visable on closed fully TBH, I had it for several months, but found one on the bay for RHD, so being anal I switched them around, Includes the compartment as well.
Would have to get €20 for it.

280mm disks, callipers and hubs as upgraded to 312's. Brand new oem pads last august, with new spurious disks. (possible upgrade for other cars???) €150 ono

Stock aerial mast: €5

Milltek exhaust reducer, fits de-cat to stock back box (2-1.5" I'm nearly sure) surplus to requirements, as I bought the cat-back before fitting the de-cat to my car.
€25

Indicator stalk, €5 no scratches, clean piece. (changed to cruise stalk)

Interior central front Reading lights, one non-sunroof and one for sunroof models both Grey, €15 each

Hazzard switch, rear window demister switch €1 each

Drivers side door handle / window mirror housing in black, *new* the way I bought the brushed alu triggers off the 'bay, they came in dealer packaging and both in new housings, I transferred my pass side into the car, but didnt need this one as I've the b5.5 mod. €5

Standard black rubber handbrake €5 Great nick

Drivers side only, standard mk4 golf tail lamp €10 ono

mirror including housing and colour coded base plates, the drivers side only recently resprayed in ly3d tornado red.

NO GLASS, €70

Spurious Clear US front markers, the ones that were on my car, I changed for tinted pair. €20

All parts located in Longford
I do be in Dublin quite often too.

Will consider postage, at buyers expense.

Can be got on here via PM is probably the best, but
086-1250485 is my mobile no.

Pics for other items by request..

Can be talked to about the prices

Thanks for looking.

Mossey

·
Registered
60 Posts
Cheers for the wheels mossey...
They look pretty neat on it. Gentleman to deal with..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts