Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
One step ahead of you Conrad....all ready booked in!!!
Maybe Ed will turn up and we can settle our little dispute like real men.....on the 1/4 mile strip.....lol!!!!!

·
Registered
701 Posts
believe it or not, its a place ive never been to. heard plenty about it, also there was guys cutting padlocks off the likes of the nutts corner motorsport circuit to "recreate" bishopscourt , but never really achieved the cult status bc did.

ps you get that pm?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Yeah, got your PM.......youre insane.....lol!!!
Yeah, B'court was a great day out in its day. Not too sure what to expect from this new set up but going to head up for the laugh anyway. Its only about an hour form Dundalk as far as I can remeember.....dont think it will suit your new engine....not enough run off space at the end....LOL

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Davec @ Apr 6 2006, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah, got your PM.......youre insane.....lol!!!
Yeah, B'court was a great day out in its day. Not too sure what to expect from this new set up but going to head up for the laugh anyway. Its only about an hour form Dundalk as far as I can remeember.....dont think it will suit your new engine....not enough run off space at the end....LOL

ordered that stuff we were talking about yesterday.
now where was that line in the sand? some fecker moved it again.

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
LoL, reading the title I thought you were saying Dave should fit ESP to his mk1

At over €100k for the programing and verification work alone I think that might stretch even Daves money tree a bit too far

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
QUOTE I think that might stretch even Daves money tree a bit too far

DaveC's money tree is a rotten twig in the back garden at this stage...........any part time work going up there in your place????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts