Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
has been a wile seens i used this but got myself a golf mk3 2 months ago its a 92 1.4 any way engine went last night and was wondering what engines fit any size diesel or petrol dosin mater just wanna no wat to look out for fuckin strapped for cash at the min as well so any help much wound be grate

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well let me put it better wat engines fit wit out changing mounts and no or very lil fab. work like gti tdi new or old just lookin for options not lookin for a big job

·
vw toaster!
3,413 Posts
they all fit the same mounts.
biggest job is wiring, which you will have to do on anything other than another engine the same as what is there.
diesel the the easiest to wire in. gti/vr6 and your looking at dash out job.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (colton @ Apr 14 2011, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>they all fit the same mounts.
biggest job is wiring, which you will have to do on anything other than another engine the same as what is there.
diesel the the easiest to wire in. gti/vr6 and your looking at dash out job.
all from the mk3 only

·
Registered
130 Posts
QUOTE (bora_driver @ Apr 8 2011, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>has been a wile seens i used this but got myself a golf mk3 2 months ago its a 92 1.4 any way engine went last night and was wondering what engines fit any size diesel or petrol dosin mater just wanna no wat to look out for fuckin strapped for cash at the min as well so any help much wound be grate

ill selll you my 1.4 vento engine, 97k on clock, runs well ad never abused. need space badly so €100 for engine and €50 for g/box. Unfortunately i cant deliver it but ill stnad over the engine. tks damien

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.