1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
thoes pics are password protected

·
They're not even a real country anyway
1,192 Posts
It was a great day all round, as we were saying yesterday, there's a lot worse things to say about a meet than "we didn't have enough space!!"

It was great to see such a good turnout of the northern contingent as well, personally I wouldn't see too many of their cars, so it's great to see some of them in the metal.

And the lunch was lovely too

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
Greta day alright. Great crew down from over the border. Ye do love your Polos & Ibizas up there!

All the slammed polos really looked the job, esp the Black one & the red one on steelies with hub caps

Well done to Gearoid & I won't mention the lack of space, but that's a very good sign.
There was even a queue of polos & ibizas coming from Newry direction at one stage

Looking foward to the next one up that area

Forget about the reall show car, that 91 KK Golf.....true rat-stylie!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE the H20Ruf car was class

have to agree it does look very cool, and what a colour very nice and how low was that white golf on the crome wheels at the rear, ide hate to hit a pot hole

·
There is a replacement for displacement, its calle
2,116 Posts
that is one cool vento very very nice indeed

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Good old turn out, pity about the damp weather! hmm yeah it was quite small nobody could get parked!

Good ol run up and down first long run in the GTI, well pleased with it, managed 44.7 MPG from l/'kenny and back
was a bit deaf when i got back tho

I took a few pics but not as many as usel!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
@ Anyone!
Who owns the Silver MKV golf with the BBS split rims?Very tasty.a few nice motors alright the "Northy's" love their Polo's and Ibiza's dont they.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts