Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heading up to the Dundalk meet next Sunday from Dublin?
Interested in heading up together.....just in case my Golf dies a death

·
They're not even a real country anyway
1,192 Posts
QUOTE (GSBellew @ Feb 6 2006, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You heading out for a night out in Dundalk on Saturday Stiofán?

Not sure what the exact plan is exactly, but quite possibly. The last time I did though we got fecked out of the Beerkeeper for destroying their plants, so might take it a wee bit easier this time

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (Glenn @ Feb 6 2006, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hopefully heading up. Bring a tow rope!! Is she running???
Yeah got her running fully on Saturday Glenn but kept blowing off one of the boost pipes but we think we have that sorted. The only thing left to do is get the lamda probe into the exhaust and it should be on the ball. The only reason I'm a bit nervous is that the car will be on the road for the first time next Sunday morning so I won't have much time to sort out teething problems.

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
QUOTE (Stiofán @ Feb 6 2006, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not sure what the exact plan is exactly, but quite possibly. The last time I did though we got fecked out of the Beerkeeper for destroying their plants, so might take it a wee bit easier this time

LoL, get talking to Soozie behind the bar and mention my name, shes a friendly girl

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Feb 6 2006, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm hopefully heading up as well, will bring a tow rope and some tools

Why, I didnt think Glenn was taking the Limited

QUOTE (Stiofán @ Feb 6 2006, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tell more, they're all flipping stunners who work in there!

Lets just say I know her from way back,and last time I went out there she assisted in getting me slightly drunk, much to the annoyance of my Mrs who came looking for me at about 1am

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE Tow rope, Limited Oh, i get it now, you want me to tow your G40 and pretend its a quick car?

*sits back to watch the sparks fly,wheres me popcorn*

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
What time are people meeting up at & where.....Red Cow maybe?

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 8 2006, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds good to me

By the way, we're men, so if we say 10:30.....we should all be there by 11:00

So 10.30 / 11.00 ish then

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.