Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
eh a "friend" of mine was goin to put a drawbar onto his mk1 vw ,just to tow a bike trailer!!!!!!! he was just wondering what views u guys had on this.?????

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
QUOTE (Glenn @ Feb 14 2006, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think they're compulsary on Jettas

True Glenn. When I bought mine there was none on it, so immediately got the garage to
put one on & then straight away a new Jetta badge was put on too

The two really compliment each other!

·
Registered
551 Posts
QUOTE (Glenn @ Feb 14 2006, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think they're compulsary on Jettas

And Ventos as well??

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
I think Rmn has one on his mk1 golf!

It's part of the bumper, there was one on my jetta at some stage but was cut off!

·
Registered
969 Posts

Couldn't agree more Glenn!

@ jetta, could your friend get one of those removable drawbars that are out nowadays?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sound will tell him that!!!!!! removable one sounds good>and its a scrambler so its not realy for the road
and if i get reported again by the neighbours i will end up in big doodoo.......................

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
QUOTE (jetta @ Feb 15 2006, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>sound will tell him that!!!!!! removable one sounds good>and its a scrambler so its not realy for the road
and if i get reported again by the neighbours i will end up in big doodoo.......................

it's a "friend" who's putting the drawbar on his jetta but it is YOU that will be in doodo if YOUR caught riding the bike?

sound a bit suspect!!!!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sh*te!!! ya cought me out!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts