Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a seat leon cupra here on english plates with salvage cert, its a black 2004 with factory fitted recaros and 65,000 miles

i replaced the bonnet, bumper, headlight, passengers wing and left doors, all parts used are the same colour except the bonnet, just needs paint to finish. it was cat c due to cost of new seat parts

4,500 ono vrt is 1048 but can be appealed as its a damaged repaired car

ill have pictures up tomorrow but for now these are from pistonheads of a similar car

·
Premium Member
2,433 Posts
QUOTE (ronan @ Apr 8 2011, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ill have pictures up tomorrow but for now these are from pistonheads of a similar car

QUOTE (Project B5 @ Apr 8 2011, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is that the actual car in the pics above?

As above he says its not pics of the car its one from pistonheads.

QUOTE (Jude @ Apr 8 2011, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Location?

His in Killarney Co Kerry unless his moved since.

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i might break this car if there is enough interest

front cut with out panels 1750 euro, this way you get evertything needed for a convertion. 66,000 miles can be test driven

cupra 17 inch wheels in fair condition with good tyres 250 euro

cupra bodykit, bumpers with grills (brand new grills) and foglights, sideskirts and electric folding mirrors with brand new fr silver mirror covers, exhaust backbox 600 euro

Recaro cupra interior, perfect condition no wear or tears or fagburns. seats, doorcards, rear shelf, leather 3 spoke steering wheel etc 550

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
QUOTE (ronan @ Jun 13 2011, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i might break this car if there is enough interest

front cut with out panels 1750 euro, this way you get evertything needed for a convertion. 66,000 miles can be test driven

cupra 17 inch wheels in fair condition with good tyres 250 euro

cupra bodykit, bumpers with grills (brand new grills) and foglights, sideskirts and electric folding mirrors with brand new fr silver mirror covers, exhaust backbox 600 euro

Recaro cupra interior, perfect condition no wear or tears or fagburns. seats, doorcards, rear shelf, leather 3 spoke steering wheel etc 550
Id be intrested in the wheels Ronan... is there any mis-matched tires on them & roughly what percentage of thread would be left on them?
Do you still have those areo wiper arms from your other for sale thread aswell?

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (Project B5 @ Jul 16 2011, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Id be intrested in the wheels Ronan... is there any mis-matched tires on them & roughly what percentage of thread would be left on them?
Do you still have those areo wiper arms from your other for sale thread aswell?

ive sale agreed on wheels, the aero wipers are sold

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.