Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Meh
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set of clocks for my corrado as she recently clocked 110000 and now the 2 digits on the far left of the clock have lifes of their own and go around fully after roughly 60-70 miles. All the other digits are fine and go around at the correct speed.

I dont think they can be fixed going by a VW garage i spoke to.

I'm hoping someone on here as a spare one with a similar mileage so it could be a straight swap out.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
G60 or 16V and what year and are they digital or analogue?
Might be able to sort you out as i hvae some spare clocks here

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
QUOTE (rmn @ Jan 14 2006, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>G60 or 16V and what year and are they digital or analogue?
Might be able to sort you out as i hvae some spare clocks here

Analogue I would say, as the two end digits developing a life of their own would be a clue

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Well Gearoid, to be honest you could be wrong

With the Digital clocks in corrado's can fail if people have been messing with them (maybe trying to clock them or something like that)
As the newest corrado is 10 years old chances are the cars have been messed with alright

so right back at you smart ass

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
QUOTE (rmn @ Jan 16 2006, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well Gearoid, to be honest you could be wrong

With the Digital clocks in corrado's can fail if people have been messing with them (maybe trying to clock them or something like that)
As the newest corrado is 10 years old chances are the cars have been messed with alright

so right back at you smart ass

We'll see

1 - 12 of 12 Posts