Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Well with the way the weather is now and the stretch in the evenings I think we should go for a spin. We did this once before. So meet in Eddie Rockets off the Kinsale Rd and go to the Dock bar in Kinsale for a mineral or whatever.

Nice spin and we can sit outside when we get there.

Wed the 27th of April.

Meet at Eddies for 7:30 and leave for 8:00.

1. Mark

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice fast reply there Race Rs fair play.

The last meet we had was a big success there was over twenty cars there.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sam you nut I'm sure if it was a weekend night we could make it a right session!

·
Sam D
1,707 Posts
QUOTE (kenneally_mark @ Apr 17 2011, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sam you nut I'm sure if it was a weekend night we could make it a right session!

ha mark bring down my PA setup and get utterly demented!

the word lunatic fails to describe me properly after a degree of alcohol intake... as most of my facebook photos prove

not too sure if bringing golf now, no tax and don't want her being seized again! but will come down in the shitty passat i have at the mo anyway.

·
Scrap Man
0 Posts
all going well i should be on for this
1. Mark
2. Graham
3. Sam
4. Mark C
5.John

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Would love it! Will you do my job the following day??!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ill head all right sounds good. Saw you today Mark, on the motor way up to dublin in the 325. Prob didnt see me wasnt in my car.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nope Sam not a bed salesman!!

Ya that was me Booker one of the buddies behind in the jeep was dropping it off for some paint and collecting some parts as well.

Good to see the numbers growing for this

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.