Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
WTF? That cant be naturally corroded.

He must have had been experiencing brake fade.

·
John - Friends with girls who live on Draycott rd&
3,429 Posts
submerged in the sea?

·
VAGittarian
419 Posts
That's what you call vented.....

·
'Black Balled' member
5,500 Posts
is that even possible tho?doubt the car 'was in service' when that happened ....

...I had a disasterous Opel Ascona for a short period of time years ago when I was 18 or 19 at college, with bad brakes -discs looked 'badly scored' but i ignored this fact; I scraped together the cash for new pads for the front of it, and fitted them - on attempting to 'gently bed them in' on a test drive, the disc part completely seperated from the hub part; I did lube pads shoulder in the caliper but the extra grabbing power must have been too much for the old disc and it quickly seperated into two parts.......

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Apr 15 2011, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks to be from the USA, which is also the land of the $29.95 car "service" as Oisin revealed to us last week. Anyone else seeing a picture emerging here??!

I was trying to discuss the expense of an oil change with a comparison to a different country. Yer the ones that got pissy about the price of oil.

Theres no call for a smart comment here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.