Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
VeeDub.
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wel lads i just got coilovers fitted to my car today and my tyres are rubbing against the shock on the front my wheels are 225/40/R18 and it seems it is the tyres that is hittin off them and i put a 5mm spacer on and it was still rubbin any help plz

·
VeeDub.
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (ShaunieVW @ Apr 6 2011, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>very common, either bigger spacers or smaller tyre! JOM coilovers by any chance?

ya sure are...could i stretch the tyre and what tyres will i go 4 as in what size

·
Resident Trucker
2,195 Posts
I have the same set up on mine and have clearance not much mind. You sure its not your arb and driveshaft rubbing. Or the tyre rubbing the arch liner.

·
VeeDub.
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Polomint6N2 @ Apr 6 2011, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have the same set up on mine and have clearance not much mind. You sure its not your arb and driveshaft rubbing. Or the tyre rubbing the arch liner.

ya im sure cause i checked it when it was on the lift and it was rubbing straight off it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.