Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well lads im in need of coilovers the spax springs with standard shocks keep bottoming out at the back......so i tried kieth for joms as i got great reviews... thanks to kieth 4 being a great help sound man... he is out of them till summer he thinks so wat will i buy dat is in jom price range but as good quailty.. wat are fk like or any other companies sell joms in ireland

·
Premium Member
3,798 Posts
QUOTE (Tiggger @ Apr 11 2011, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well lads im in need of coilovers the spax springs with standard shocks keep bottoming out at the back......so i tried kieth for joms as i got great reviews... thanks to kieth 4 being a great help sound man... he is out of them till summer he thinks so wat will i buy dat is in jom price range but as good quailty.. wat are fk like or any other companies sell joms in ireland

The Fk's are good for the money. I can't fault them for what I paid, I don't have them slammed, and it's not a huge increase in discomfort.

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (mossey0708 @ Apr 11 2011, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The Fk's are good for the money. I can't fault them for what I paid, I don't have them slammed, and it's not a huge increase in discomfort.
who did you buy yours trough... how long are yours at moment any photos

·
Registered
9 Posts
Give this fella a ring
Clive is his name.he is based in longford. He will prob have some jom's in stock if not he definitely have fk. He very resonable to deal with aswell

·
Registered
350 Posts
id fk aks on my golf, didnt like how the paint flaked off them after a few months and the c spanners they give with them are rubbish, granted they were cheap but you get what you pay for so id suggest saving for a bit longer and go for a better brand name.

·
Scrap Man
0 Posts
QUOTE (rob_87 @ Apr 12 2011, 02:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>id fk aks on my golf, didnt like how the paint flaked off them after a few months and the c spanners they give with them are rubbish, granted they were cheap but you get what you pay for so id suggest saving for a bit longer and go for a better brand name.
a friend of mine has race line he got two years warranty and delivered all in for 180 notes,
dont buy K-sport , have them and their crap

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.