Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WELL FOLKS WE JUST MANAGED TO GET DATES FOR 2006 AT KIRKISTOWN RACE CIRCUIT ...HERE THEY ARE ...SORRY NO SATURDAYS AVAILABLE

APRIL 9TH

JUNE 25TH

OCT 1ST

CANT WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR, OUR TRACK DAYS ARE BY FAR THE BEST AROUND ...NOT JUST IN ATTENDANCE BUT ITS THE CLASS ATMOSPHERE AT THEM...EVERYONE IS UP FOR A LAUGH AND THE CRAIC IS MIGHTY
SAME RULES/SCHEDULE AS LAST YEAR....11AM RIGHT UNTIL 6PM OF TRACK TIME....2PM-3PM 1/4 MILE

CHEERS NIGEL

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
James will be there in the 309 and i'll be in the passanger seat for balance!

Really looking forward to deathers curve!

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Spot on Geo!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
No bother.....keep us updated through out the week. If the sprints arent on, theres no point in me taking the Mk1.....the last thing I need is to be tempted into taking it out on the track and righting it off!!!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Looks like a good day had by all......we decided not to go based on the weather forecast for sunday.....mistake on our part it would appear

James it seems was on fire all day long....managed to get himself a warning before he even got the car off the trailor.....lol!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
Great pics there lads, forgot about it & I was up in Newry yesterday!

I hope the Ventos alright Geo!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.