Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Decided to clear out a few bits that i've accumulated over the years.

Open to sensible offers and can deliver anywhere in the UK or Ireland for around £10. (EXCEPT FOR THE LEATHER INTERIOR)

I'm situated in Fermanagh, feel free to PM me with any questions.

Mk3 Golf VR6 Highline leather interior with heated front seats.

Allhead rests, door cards, switches and door plastics are present.

Apart from the tear on the drivers right hand bolster, the interior is IMMACULATE. Regularly cleaned and treated with Auto Glym leather cleaner and treatment.

More pictures available on request.

£300 for the lot.

Genuine Mk3 Golf 5 door wheel arch trims in fair condition. Would look grand if they were sprayed.

£15

Set of 35mm G-Max rear shocks and springs for VR6 Golf. Should fit any MK3 Golf and bring it down to about 60mm lower (VR6 lower as standard)

I tried to fit them to my old VR6, but the rear wheels were too wide, so they wouldn't fit and have never been used.

£35

Set of carbon fibre F1 style mirrors with custom MK2 Golf mounting plates.

I only had the mirrors on my old MK2 for a short time before I sold her and took them off before I got rid f her.

Mounting plates will be included regardless, but the mirrors can be easily removed to be applied to another car.

£30

MK2 Golf alloy subframe strut brace.

Came off my old Mk2 GTi 16v, but should fit any MK2

£20

·
Registered
959 Posts
QUOTE (bawney @ Apr 7 2011, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>dose the sterling price translate the same into euro price or do exchange rates apply?

£1= €1.14 on today's exchange not sure what aidy wants to do

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be going by whatever the general exchange rate is, but as mentioned previously I am open to sensible offers, so I'm sure we'd be able to work something out.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Set of 35mm G-Max rear shocks and springs for VR6 Golf. Should fit any MK3 Golf and bring it down to about 60mm lower (VR6 lower as standard)

I tried to fit them to my old VR6, but the rear wheels were too wide, so they wouldn't fit and have never been used.

£35

well lad ill take the springs im in longford how much posted...

·
Registered
130 Posts
How much for the two rear door cards. I know you prob dont want to split the interior but im ready to buy if there on offer,,Damien

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.