Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
This has been cleared with admin

http://maps.google.ie/maps?f=d&source=...352692&z=10

This is my first meet that I have organised. Its a chance for me to meet the lads who are supporting the site and giving me feedback. Vagdrivers.net has been a great site to work with and I have never had trouble with the site unlike others. The meet is being held at alan1990s coffee shop off juction 7 on the [email protected] java detour just outside julianstown Going to try get a better google map to the location. Hopefully most people can make it and I look forward to seeing you there

thanks

Marty

·
Registered
4,584 Posts
jesus i could buy a coffee but couldn afford a car.....recession n all

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (mr.sifter @ Apr 5 2011, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>il be there, its alan1990s place and called java detour just outside julianstown

Nice one
haha you know it better then alan lol

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (JON @ Apr 5 2011, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>great coffee shop! by the way should that not say Mosney Road?

yep lol i didnt make it, im still waiting for the right one to be sent. will you be making it down?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (Darragh B @ Apr 6 2011, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds good, hopefully make the journey up to this. It would be nice to have a big VAGdrivers turn out.

sure will. Its a better chance for me to put faces to names and also get rid of all the last of the stickers. New design and new site layout and design coming early next week. Had www.paulgallagherdesign.com join freshfix

Added a better google link to the location

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (Razor @ Apr 7 2011, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>gona try to make it up to this in the s14a if thats cool! bit of a sprint to carric after but feck it!

yeah do it will be good. Im only looking for a 20-30 cars and thats between the 4 sites.

The site is having more problems but my new partner with freshfix paulgallagher design aka blackline is taken over everything so we wont have anymore trouble with hosting and servers. Its all a learning curve for myself. A new layout and design is going to be added next week. We will be back bigger and better

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (Razor @ Apr 7 2011, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good stuff marty! oh will you have stickers on the day?

of course. take as many as you want

Good to see plenty of interest

·
Mr Magoo
4,282 Posts
Will probabbly call up

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE (mk3 polow @ Apr 7 2011, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i mite take a apin out to this with a few cars if thats cool

No problem at all. Once there is no messing that suits me

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.