Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This idea came up while myself and Al from The Nitro Tour were talking about Freshfix after it first started. He suggested that we team up and do a cars and coffee meet just like in America. A chat with a member from a Vagdrivers secured our location at his coffee shop just off the M1. The date was set and the poster was made and spread on the various forums- I was hoping that we didn't draw the wrong crowd and the meet wouldn't turn into Ballymount part 2.
The morning of the meet arrived and I was disappointed to be greeted by dark overcast skies, worrying if it was going to rain all day after the weather report came back with 20 degrees and sun.
A small convoy of us met up at 12:30 and the sun came out for the drive up to the coffee shop....

read more .......http://www.freshfix.net/meet/meet-report-cars-coffee.html

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah its miles ott lolQUOTE (ventojetta @ Apr 25 2011, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The red Civic Coupe is on XXR's, not SSR's and has a stupid amount of camber on it when you see it in person, too much

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.