Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Got a good deal off RM Distribution. Has a 2 way radio/Mic integrated so if anything happens the car, I can both hear whats bieng said in the car and communicate with the occupants. Its got Panic/SOS and remote immobilisation. Lets hope I never have to use it!

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Expensive?

·
Administrator
7,210 Posts
QUOTE (Rapidude @ Feb 20 2006, 01:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Got a good deal off RM Distribution. Has a 2 way radio/Mic integrated so if anything happens the car, I can both hear whats bieng said in the car and communicate with the occupants. Its got Panic/SOS and remote immobilisation. Lets hope I never have to use it!

What would you say to them?

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Don't burn my car out when i hit the immobiliser!

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
QUOTE (Trevor @ Feb 20 2006, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What would you say to them?

"I bet you're glad you got this one......she's quick isn't she!!"

Ah no, not fair. Good Luck with the car Brian & hopefully you'll never need
the tracker

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha!!

1300 in the trade. not bad for the peace of mind you get!

Dunno what i'd day, At least listening to them you might get some helpful info!

Might be handy If ya thought your bird was playin away... you could give her a shock when she's "Gone to her mothers for the night"

·
Registered
194 Posts
Got a tracker fitted this afternoon by SafeSounds, €1300... Not in the trade.. Pretty cool, some foxy bird calls you to tell your alarm is going off. (although when I ask her what's she's wearing she goes all shy???
)

Have to say well impressed with it so far. But I hear the remote immobiliser activation is illegal. A few court cases in the U.K. about people loosing control of stolen cars and milling pedestrians/cars out of it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts