Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
as above is it possible to get the identification badge with anniversary number from a dealer and can you get the alloy centre caps from a dealer too

kane

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
Badge - no
Centrecap - not sure but I think I heard they were discontinued at dealers?

·
its pronounced Conor D........... Ray!!&#
5,614 Posts
surely its something you could get made up fairly easily in a small engineering place or whatever.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Replacement Ed30 ones are £90!

·
Bus Wanker
3,008 Posts
QUOTE (JKay @ Apr 20 2011, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cheaper than what the Anniversary plaque was. Think it was near the £150 mark.

A couple of people on Edition have got them for free from Volkswagen in the last couple of months. £150 for the plaque is pure bum intrusion. I know it's only a small thing, but I wouldn't like to have an Anniversary without one.

·
stephen anni 1405
71 Posts
been there and had to do that,, i got mine through gilders vw in sheffield, it took 10-12 weeks at a cost off £120 but it finnaly got to me for my old silver anni!
it can be done but its a bit off a mission,, vw in england will have to contact vw in germany to get the plaque re-made.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.