Will buy a new one next week and get some up then

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Why did I know you'd go searchin'

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
is that the car you bought brian?? looks like a nice example and a very nice colour
although imo ide get the orignall mirrors and front grill back on

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
Jasus not another new car Brian?

What happened to buying a house

That mk2 is nice alright, but it is let down by the standard of the paint finish on the bumpers

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
QUOTE (GSBellew @ Mar 6 2006, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Jasus not another new car Brian?

What happened to buying a house

That mk2 is nice alright, but it is let down by the standard of the paint finish on the bumpers

Gearoid I can't seem to keep a bloody car at the mo! I've bought 3 cars in 3 weeks with the intention of keeping it as my everyday driver, but everytime I bring it home, someone comes up and offers me stupid money for it...what can I do... I'm only human

New golf is a work in progress
There is a few things that will be changing... If I can keep the bloody thing long enough

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 6 2006, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>First thing to do in my opinion would be take off the mirrors, grille, bumpers and arches and fire them in the nearest skip.
Gimme a chance... I only have the car 47 hrs

Ha Ha I was over with Glenn at lunchtime and I said the very same thing

So you got any parts at home to replace them with George???

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I can get the G60 arches in GSF but I was told that the quality of the bumpers from there aren't the best. And it's probably near to impossible to find clean OE bumpers anywhere.
How much are OE ones from the main dealers do you know?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts