Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Believe there's a very good vw breakers in longford (drumlish perhaps?) can anyone give me the number if this is the case? Thanks

·
Registered
392 Posts
QUOTE (gaz @ Mar 18 2006, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I Believe there's a very good vw breakers in longford (drumlish perhaps?) can anyone give me the number if this is the case? Thanks

Never heard of one down here to be honest. We usually end up in martin cahills in bally-duff, or kilcock dismantlers...
There is a guy that sells vw's in Drumlish. Sean McGoldrick, number will be in the book

·
Registered
392 Posts
Sorry, just remembered a guy in Rooskey.
Longford, Leitrim, Roscommon border.
He has a whole field full of old passats, golfs and jettas. About 60 of them.
His name is PJ Connor, might be in the book...

·
Registered
969 Posts
QUOTE (vwkev @ Mar 22 2006, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sorry, just remembered a guy in Rooskey.
Longford, Leitrim, Roscommon border.
He has a whole field full of old passats, golfs and jettas. About 60 of them.
His name is PJ Connor, might be in the book...
I wonder would his number be (071) 9668040?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
QUOTE (JMS @ Mar 23 2006, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wonder would his number be (071) 9668040?
that no is richard gavican ,boyle , co. roscommon. lives near me , well into vw and audi,s .buys damaged repairables and fixes[to a very high standard, he,s very particular] and sells on. he has also moved into the breaking game and is breaking a few cars but can pretty much lay his hands on anything you want, has good contacts up the north!
has had some very sweet cars about the house over the years, has a lovely corrado g60 for sale but looking for silly money.

·
Registered
969 Posts
QUOTE (bri @ Mar 23 2006, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that no is richard gavican ,boyle , co. roscommon. lives near me , well into vw and audi,s .buys damaged repairables and fixes[to a very high standard, he,s very particular] and sells on. he has also moved into the breaking game and is breaking a few cars but can pretty much lay his hands on anything you want, has good contacts up the north!
has had some very sweet cars about the house over the years, has a lovely corrado g60 for sale but looking for silly money.
Now that you mention it bri I remember him saying he was in Boyle alright
I got his number from a lad I know when I was looking for a Gti interior. He had one but there was another guy watching it so it was a first come first served basis. I was well disappointed at the time but ended up coming on one later in the Buy & Sell.
Richard sounded like a nice bloke, I must give him a shout again as I'm after a few more bits and pieces.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts