Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Scrap Man
0 Posts
QUOTE (20vturbo-wannabe @ Apr 11 2011, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi guys i was wondering if anybody could recomend somewhere i could get a 99 bora (110bhp) tdi engine? also id need it fitted.

Cheers.

LIAM.
where are you based and what is your budget?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Geo @ Apr 11 2011, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You don't need a 110 engine as such, a 90bhp engine will work if you transfer all the bits (turbo and injectors mainly) from your existing engine. The head and block are the same in them all.

Id rather the 110 to be honest plus its just a straight swap,the engine in it isnt gone or anything but theres 180k on the clock and im working for myself and am driving all over the country and ive visions of the yoke dying on me while im in the middle of nowhere,plus at this stage theres fook all power in it :-(

·
Scrap Man
0 Posts
QUOTE (20vturbo-wannabe @ Apr 11 2011, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hey im in westmeath, as far as budget goes i guess about a grand but then again it all depends on where the engine comes from and milage etc
i have a perfect engine about 150k on her, no smoke starts first pick, looking for 350 for the engine with doubt the turbo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.