Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
well folks im looking for someone braking a black bora i need two front wings and a boot lid must be in very good condition paint wise and panel wise cash waiting for right parts you will get me here or on 0858491255 thanks for looking (PARTS MUST BE BLACK THANKS)

·
Registered
446 Posts
QUOTE (farley87 @ Apr 11 2011, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well folks im looking for someone braking a black bora i need two front wings and a boot lid must be in very good condition paint wise and panel wise cash waiting for right parts you will get me here or on 0858491255 thanks for looking

ive a boot door lid silver in colour if any good to pm me if interested

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no good to me but thanks anyway i was looking for black parts i could just bolt on my parts are not damaged they just need painting i was just trying to save myself a few pound instead of respraying but thanks again

·
Registered
446 Posts
QUOTE (farley87 @ Apr 19 2011, 01:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>no good to me but thanks anyway i was looking for black parts i could just bolt on my parts are not damaged they just need painting i was just trying to save myself a few pound instead of respraying but thanks again
be easier just paint your own be easier match the colour

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.