Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
BMW e30 convertible 318i

electric windows x4, electric mirrors, electric roof, alpina alloys, central locking

cars has a full black leather interior and is in mint condition.the car starts and drives perfect.it really doesnt miss a beat.car is very straight with the paint still in great condition. the hood is also in great condition and has never leaked.

I bought this car from a friend with the intetion on making it perfect for the summer but will now be working in america for the summer and just want back what i paid. since getting i had both sills cut out and had new metal welded in(no filler). I also bought new shocks and front ball joints as the car failed the NCT on these points, i havnt got the time to fit these yet. there is also some small patchs of at the back of the arches and a some rust on the drivers door bottom corner.

if i put the parts in to it,NCT it and fix the small bit of rust it will be worth alot more.only a days work needed!

open to offers

PICTURES:http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2064525

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.