Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to sell the BMW as I dont have the space for it since I bought the golf

NCT: August 2012 (just passed this week)
Tax: June 2011
Price: €2,950
Mileage: 178,000

Phone: 087 3196949

During my ownership i fitted a tech 2 kit and the car got a full respray in May 2008 so the paint is really fresh.
The Car has Standard Sport Cloth Interior.

I've fitted OMP Drilled and groved disks all round with Green stuff pads.

I fitted a 3.91 LSD (Medium Case) which I got Rebuilt by John Hinchy Opel in Knocklong with extra clutch Plates in Feburary 2008.
This is a good tight LSD and never got abused. The car handles really well with this.
Remote Central locking unit fitted (Right Click Unit) and spare key available.

Rear sub frame bushings replaced at 160,000 as well as various other bushing and drop links have been replaced.

Petrol Tank replaced August 2010
Brand new Rear exhaust (Bosal ) August 2010 with new hangers and bushings so no rust issues there.

Car is serviced every 8,000 miles

The Car comes with two sets of rims The Azevs in the picture with all center caps and the original BBS rims again with all center caps. All wheels have good tires.

The reason Im selling is I recently Bought a Mk 4 Gti Golf and had planned to Garage the E30, however this garage space has been taken up with something else so now I would rather shift this car on instead of leavin it sit outside.
No major rust issues other than slight blister near the sun roof

The car is priced at €2950. I think this is a very relastic price for a well kept and maintained car that also has a nice spec.
The Car is available for viewing in Cork mid week as i am in college down here I can also arrange viewing in Clare or Limerick at weekends for anyone who is genuinely interested.

Regards
John

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.