Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, looking to get some black badges for my 5 door black MKV 1.9TDi Sportsline.

She's fully colour coded with a honeycomb mesh front grille, German plates and running on 18" RS8's, also have all the exterior and interior lights kitted out with crisp white LEDs.

Just ordered a set of smoked black headlights from veedubbers, some H7 Hoen Titanium bulbs, and some anthracite steering wheel inserts from TMTuning. Reckon the black badges are the next step, followed closely by a set of R32 tail lights.

Ideally I'd like to buy as a pair, with the matte black at front and shiney black one at the back. Couldn't be arse doing a DIY on it, would rather purchase and keep the originals as a back up.

...will be posting some pics soon but cheers for yer help!

Cheers,
Cul

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (mr.sifter @ Apr 12 2011, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>theres a shop on ebay called dubstop international i think, i got black badges for my bora off them might do the mkv aswel

Cheers, they have the front one but no sign of the back badge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.