Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a front and rear valance for my golf asap, i have a colour coded front one on at the moment but im thinking id actually like to keep them black and im preferably looking for the 4mo ones.

is there any decent stealer that is good for gettin bits like that and will be open on saturday so i can get the shaggin things

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
MSL Pottery Road - should be around the corner from you I think ? Never had any problem with them. They'd usually get stuff next day, not sure if they open on a Saturday though.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (thos @ Mar 6 2006, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>MSL Pottery Road - should be around the corner from you I think ? Never had any problem with them. They'd usually get stuff next day, not sure if they open on a Saturday though.

right beside me but i work in town and they arent open on a saturday

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (cyrus @ Mar 6 2006, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>right beside me but i work in town and they arent open on a saturday

oh and anyone know how best id get the part no for the v6 front valance?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (thos @ Mar 6 2006, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You should be able to find the part numbers on www.uk-mkivs.net

appears part nos are as follows

Rear valance: (4mo) 1J6 807 521 C B41
Front valance (4mo): 1J0 805 903 F B41

ill see if they can get em and try get someone to pick them up

·
Registered
263 Posts
I normally get stuff from Annesley in ballybough! If your in town you could fly over on your lunch or something!

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Foster motors in sandyford!

Hope on the Lucas from st stephens green!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts