Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
It seems not Darragh! I'd say that most people will be in Cork, especially with Fermoy being so much more handier with the new road

·
Daz.
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (Tony D @ Jul 31 2011, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It seems not Darragh! I'd say that most people will be in Cork, especially with Fermoy being so much more handier with the new road
Would like to be heading to Fermoy myself, but as iv moved temporarily to the french side i'l give it a miss this year

Hopefully Banbridge will be a good show, i'l make sure to take plenty of photos!

·
Daz.
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This was an average enough show, some nice cars crap field and little to no food stalls!!! on the up side we got a nice parking spot right at the main entrance!

Attachments

·
Daz.
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Attachments

·
Daz.
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Renault Spider is class...

Attachments

·
Daz.
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Attachments

·
Daz.
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
Great photos Darragh! Did the Byrne family bring up three Frenchies??

·
Daz.
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (Tony D @ Sep 4 2011, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great photos Darragh! Did the Byrne family bring up three Frenchies??
Im afraid so...we have five Frenchies but couldn't bring all of them up! I've just gone French for the moment, I'll be back to the Germans next year!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.