Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
QUOTE (Orla @ Feb 28 2006, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i no the march meet hasnt even happened yet but i'l prob give dieseldave a hand organising the april meet in carrick, so i need to know what weekend suits people? i know easter is out anyway because of a track day.

Sundays are always good......!?!?!?

·
Registered
40 Posts
QUOTE (Orla @ Feb 28 2006, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ok so either the 2nd, 9th, 23rd, or 30th.
rally of the lakes is on the 30th so wont make it if its on then , maybe some people dont mind

QUOTE (Orla @ Feb 28 2006, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ok so either the 2nd, 9th, 23rd, or 30th.
rally of the lakes is on the 30th so wont make it if its on then , maybe some people dont mind

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
QUOTE (willgti @ Mar 1 2006, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Where is the march meet? and when?

I think its the Spawell is'nt it

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Where might carrick be? Im guessing Leitrim ya?

Sorry orla i dont wanna high jack your tread but, is there many going to the lakes this year? Last year was first up the gap on sunday morning and was behind a dark metallic navy mk2. round 6am. was that anyone here?

Good luck with the Meet Orla!

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
QUOTE (Oisin @ Mar 14 2006, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Where might carrick be? Im guessing Leitrim ya?

Feck only knows, there are lots of Carricks on this island

More specific directions would be a help

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Im goin by where Orlas from GS. Might be a bit too much of a stretch for a lot of us down here (speaking for myself).

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
Carrick-on-Shannon I'd imagine

·
Savage Member
3,419 Posts
Yes Carrick-on-the-shannon.Its about 20 mile the Sligo side of
Longford.

Would there be much interest if we organised a meet because I
know there is a lot on in April with the rally and two track days.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I would make it to carrick. Nice any close to me for a change.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts