Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
trevor Brady or some one on www.southernvolksfolks.com may be able to help you with insurance questions. Have oyu tried Carole Nash?

Thats a bummer but for your own peace of mind, on an older car maybe its better to have an NCT just to make sure the cars roadworthy.

Wonder wot would they say if you turned up with something really old, take for an NCT, imagine the testers face if you arrive with something pre seatbelts form the 20/30's, or solid wheels!

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
QUOTE (marv @ Jan 14 2006, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I tried to get insurance on a 1302s but the likes of tesco and Britton insurance requested a NCT

Carole Nash, AXA both do classic policies for around the 300-500 euro mark, so long as you've got a modern daily driver. If you intend to use the old bug for your daily there are some insurers who will accomodate you. I can't remember off the top of my head, but there are some southernvolksfolks members who drive their bugs daily. They might be able to advise on insurance. www.southernvolksfolks.com

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.