Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lad's, I'm looking for a new clear case for my new 60Gig Video iPod.

One that I like is this xtrememac.
If I could pick this up at a store in Dublin it would be ideal...

Any recommendations ?

Cheers.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
dont bother with dixons/pc world/currys, ive been onto the boss for weeks to get them in but supposably theres none to be got!

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
you could try CompuB onlineshop but are based here in Limerick, they seen to stock xtreme cases and usually ship next day.

·
Meh
446 Posts
Have you tried anywhere like 3G, remember going into one there at the weekend and they had a load of accessories for Ipods

That 60Gb one you have must of cost a fortune (going by the prices in the 3G shop) or did you save a packet by getting it abroad?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (C-Mac @ Jan 11 2006, 12:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Have you tried anywhere like 3G, remember going into one there at the weekend and they had a load of accessories for Ipods

That 60Gb one you have must of cost a fortune (going by the prices in the 3G shop) or did you save a packet by getting it abroad?

Any 3G store that I have gone to seems to have a pretty poor selection of cases. I must go and look again though.

I got this one through the US, taking the currency into account it works out a good bit cheaper than buying one here in Ireland...
I just got it yesterday, and so far it's the business...Big improvement from my old 3rd Gen iPod that died on me a few months ago.

QUOTE you could try CompuB onlineshop but are based here in Limerick, they seen to stock xtreme cases and usually ship next day.
Thanks, I just sent them a email, so hopefully they can get one for me.

QUOTE dont bother with dixons/pc world/currys, ive been onto the boss for weeks to get them in but supposably theres none to be got!
I haven't seen what I'm looking for at any of those places.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts