Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Treffen-Heaven
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If were going to do this can we have the answer in a spoiler box underneath? So the way to see the answer is by replying and look at the text your replying to?

Anyone here's one! I'll have another one later but it needs a diagram!

So there's a king who, on his bday, has release a prisoner from his prison. All the prisoner has to do is pick the White ball from a bag containing one black ball and one White ball.

However, the king is in a bad mood on his bday. So he put 2 black balls in the bag, making it impossible for the prisoner to be freed.

But the prisoner notices the king doing this.

How does he get released?

the prisoner takes a ball from the bag, but conceals it in his hand so no one can see the colour, puts it in his mouth and swallows it. Then he takes the second ball out of the bag, since it's a black ball, the first must have been White, so the prisoner is released.

·
Registered
918 Posts
QUOTE (Mo Ryan @ Apr 5 2011, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If were going to do this can we have the answer in a spoiler box underneath? So the way to see the answer is by replying and look at the text your replying to?

Anyone here's one! I'll have another one later but it needs a diagram!

So there's a king who, on his bday, has release a prisoner from his prison. All the prisoner has to do is pick the White ball from a bag containing one black ball and one White ball.

However, the king is in a bad mood on his bday. So he put 2 black balls in the bag, making it impossible for the prisoner to be freed.

But the prisoner notices the king doing this.

How does he get released?

the prisoner takes a ball from the bag, but conceals it in his hand so no one can see the colour, puts it in his mouth and swallows it. Then he takes the second ball out of the bag, since it's a black ball, the first must have been White, so the prisoner is released.
Hmmm still dont get that one! And lol at Gareth

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
He tells the king that the white ball is in the left bag. To prove it he removes the black one from the right bag and says "see i have the black one here so the white one is there". so out the gap!!!

·
Treffen-Heaven
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Underhauled @ Apr 6 2011, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>He tells the king that the white ball is in the left bag. To prove it he removes the black one from the right bag and says "see i have the black one here so the white one is there". so out the gap!!!

There's only one bag! Didn't make that clear! But that's the jist of it!

Here's another one!

A guard is walking by a cafe and hears a man scream "no John not the gun!", and a gunshot.

He runs inside and sees a man dead on the ground, with a gunshot to the back, and a gun on the ground beside him.

The only people in the cafe are a solicitor, chef and milkman.

The guard arrests the milkman straight away.

How did he know it was him?

·
Treffen-Heaven
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A bum can make a full cigarette with the contents of 5 cigarette butts he finds on the ground. How Many full cigarettes can he make I he finds 29 butts?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.