Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
If you are going to do it you should check YouTube there's loads of ways to do it on there , one lad even uses a baseball bat !

·
Registered
7,491 Posts
QUOTE (A4 Cork @ Apr 8 2011, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>am i mad rolling the front arches of my audi a4 myself with a pipe and heat gun
QUOTE (A4 Cork @ Apr 8 2011, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>so i think i should stay away
QUOTE (Declan @ Apr 8 2011, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>FFS lads the man asked for a bit of help on a DIY arch roll - not a load of sarcasm !
I'd expect you pair with a bit of experience to know betterHe answered his own question , however i think he should get the overalls on and try it

I'd like to see what this John Hickey guy can do tho

·
Low&#39;N&#39;Wide
480 Posts
If your confident enough and can afford the repairs if something should go wrong, go for it, it'll be a learning experience. If not, get a pro to do it! I dont think its that expensive anyways. I know of a fella in the North who does it 25 pound a corner which is reasonable enough for a professional job i think.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.