Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for best place in county cork for gettin alloys heard more miles are ok or car fit,anyone know any place thats good hoping for set of momo wrs or rs4,s

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
What size RS4's are you looking for, do they have to be new???

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
QUOTE (john golf gt tdi130 @ Feb 2 2006, 07:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well around the 17 or 18 mark dont have to be but wann fair new ones or in perfect cond/

I bought from MoreMiles a yr or so ago, they only do reps & they weren't of the best quality. Keen prices, but the wheels I felt were a bit soft & started to pith after a while. If you can get a good set of second hand RS4s (from PD150!) go for it, alternatively go for the best, BBS

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
more miles in ballincollig?
Dont know anything aobut their alloys, but theyre service is pretty good.
The lads that work there have owned mk2 gtis before.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
you could try automania in ballincollig. they had a big selection last time i was in there.

not sure of quality or pricing though

·
Registered
84 Posts
Jerry Murphy - R&R Tyres are very good, and very particular about fitting tyres.
Also, Jerry Connor in kanturk is cheap and very tidy. He straightens wheels too 029 51799. Tell him you were onto Trevor from bandon.

Also, these wheels on the car below might be coming up for sale soon. Only 2 months old!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c270/dir...om/P7310043.jpg

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[cheers trevor nice wheel just not for me to many spoke the most would be the rs4 or momo .
so pd150 have u set for sale?
where r&r tyres what alloys does he do?

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
QUOTE (john golf gt tdi130 @ Feb 2 2006, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>so pd150 have u set for sale?
where r&r tyres what alloys does he do?

I should have if the person who is buying the Mk4, does'nt want to pay the extra few bob for the rims.
Mine are 18"S-line TT rims, pretty much the same as the RS4's (but nicer
).
The are in average condition with tyres.
I had a few pics of my Mk4 on vage, maybe one of the lads might be able to get a few pics over

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (PD150 @ Feb 3 2006, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I should have if the person who is buying the Mk4, does'nt want to pay the extra few bob for the rims.
Mine are 18"S-line TT rims, pretty much the same as the RS4's (but nicer
).
The are in average condition with tyres.
I had a few pics of my Mk4 on vage, maybe one of the lads might be able to get a few pics over

ya that be handy if could c them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.