Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
i used one before i went to dubshed, there handy in the sense that your arm isnt killing ya after but if you want to do a decent job get something proper man. also the motor burns out in them really quick!!!

·
Tel: 01-8119029
3,504 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Alloy-Wheels.ie @ Apr 28 2011, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>One of these ( http://www.detailer.ie/store/index.php/fea...tarter-kit.html ) is a much better machine and will actually polish your car.

Keith

Thanks Keith, but there is a big difference between 160 yoyos and 20 squids for something that might get used once or twice a year, and really what I suppose is will it help me buff off the car wax? I might feel the need to polish once......

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
No comparison. As Neilo said buy nothing rather than buy one if those for 20e.

Aside from polished differences, that kit Keith pointed out comes with all the accessories, pads and polishes needed to do a good job.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
QUOTE (roym @ Apr 28 2011, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Keith, but there is a big difference between 160 yoyos and 20 squids for something that might get used once or twice a year, and really what I suppose is will it help me buff off the car wax? I might feel the need to polish once......

I have one of these... ive used it a few times before I got the Perfect Paint Kit of CleanCar.ie. But ive become very ainal & the elbow grese gives an extra shine too

But they are a good machine (for what it is!!)... alot better than the battery powered ones!

I can give you mine at a substantial 25% discount... Stil in the box with instructions (I think)

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
QUOTE (Ray @ Apr 28 2011, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Waist of time , only good for polishing the top of your purple warrior
I don't think you'd see that sort of worded feedback on Amazon.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.