It's Michael for fecks sake!
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting these pictures for Alan.

and more

·
Registered
407 Posts
alan, shes looking very sweet indeed. Very nice work done..

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sweet indeed. I didn't know heated cloth seats were available, I thought it was only leather seats that were heated.

Those could do with a bit of a cleaning though

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
QUOTE (BrendanM @ Feb 27 2006, 03:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sweet indeed. I didn't know heated cloth seats were available, I thought it was only leather seats that were heated.

Those could do with a bit of a cleaning though

Tanx for the coments lads, ya i know brendan, i only relised how dirty they are untill i saw the photos, she's a daily driver you see, bit of work to do on her yet,

tanx
alan

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
sweet looking car well done

·
Registered
270 Posts
I like this car more each time I look at it. It's so tastefully modded. Not a colour I would have considered uo until now, but it's growing on me.

Is there much work to installing those Bora Sport clocks?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
QUOTE (BrendanM @ Feb 28 2006, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I like this car more each time I look at it. It's so tastefully modded. Not a colour I would have considered uo until now, but it's growing on me.

Is there much work to installing those Bora Sport clocks?

No, it takes no time to put them in but they have to be coaded by vw for car to start.
more work to be done on it yet tho,

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
nice car alan, its a credit to you

i see an r32 rear bumper for sale over on the edition38 site, might be of interest to you.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Nice car you have there Alan, nice subtle mods

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Tanx for your comments lads,

Ya alot and thought put into car, i bought the car as a standard GTI in feb 2005,
took me a year to get it looking like that with the help of john regan and micky 32 along the way,
not completed yet tho, sure when are they...? once you start you can't stop.

alan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts