Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lads, still pretty new to vagdrivers and so naturally a pretty newbie question!

Thinking of getting a momo team steering wheel for my mk4 golf (300mm). My question is though, if i fit the boss kit will the other airbags still work?
Obviously not the driver steering wheel one but the others ones the passenger side etc?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
I have a Momo Team 300 fitted to my Bora. Once you fit a 3.3 ohm/ 0.6 watt resistor to the drivers airbag connection you shouldn't get any airbag light so theoretically the others should all work fine, but there's only one way of finding out for sure if your airbags are working...

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
Maplins would be the best bet. It's weird for the first few days, it's tiny compared to the standard wheel and the boss pushes it a little bit away from the indicators/ wipers, so it takes some getting used to, but I grew to absolutely love it. Don't think I'd change it for any other wheel now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (Carden @ Apr 22 2011, 03:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maplins would be the best bet. It's weird for the first few days, it's tiny compared to the standard wheel and the boss pushes it a little bit away from the indicators/ wipers, so it takes some getting used to, but I grew to absolutely love it. Don't think I'd change it for any other wheel now.

Sound man, think ill stick an order in for one soon now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.