Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mk5 R32s

Here's a few nice R32s for sale in the UK, varying in price from £26765stg (~ €38809) to £32950stg (~ €47777) and then you have to add the VRT!!!

Can you imagine what VW will look for if they do decide to bring them here!

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Geo @ Jan 10 2006, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You thinking of investing Tony?

Someone should buy one and make a van out of it

mmmm.......just window shopping really! At this time of the year I couldn't afford the road
tax on it

On that van thing, what's VRT like on commercial vehicles, goes on weight does it?

Tax would be small too!

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
QUOTE (Tony D @ Jan 10 2006, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>mmmm.......just window shopping really! At this time of the year I couldn't afford the road
tax on it

On that van thing, what's VRT like on commercial vehicles, goes on weight does it?

Tax would be small too!

Goes on weight, think on a golf van it would be 13.5%, or less than half what it would be on the car. Tax is 270 for the year or thereabouts.

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Jan 11 2006, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Goes on weight, think on a golf van it would be 13.5%, or less than half what it would be on the car. Tax is 270 for the year or thereabouts.

13.5% added to €38,000 for example is roughly going to give you €43130!

She'd be a comfortable enough van for that money!

The tax would be alot better than the €1300+ you'd pay for a car with the same engine size

Money wise though, a mapped MK5 GTI wouldn't be far off it & still be cheaper than
the R32 Van......enough Bull-shitting about a car that won't happen for a while.

I was looking at the Autotrader & there's loads of Mk4 R32s in it........they must be crashing, anyone start putting the engine into mk2s here or Uk yet, saw one in a Mk2 in the US alright

1 - 6 of 6 Posts