Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi not going to get around to this anytime soon so looking to move it on,basically its a gts sirocco with a 9a fitted ,

car has being sitting in a yard for 8 years ,to my knowledge it hasnt been started in that time ,the 2 doors are scrap but rest of car is good ,just needs somebody who can put the time into it ,seats are gone and exhaust is as well but everything else is present.there is also disc brakes all round,some kind of lowered shocks and springs combo.have log book for this one..

there is alao another shell going with this ,its a lhd 16v that has all mechanical bits removed ,my intention was to make one good one out of both shells and maybe make a track day car but silver shell is plenty good enough for the road.

price is 750 euro firm for silver one ,other shell is free with it..

Pms or texts at 0872056785

·
Registered
750 Posts
It would be fri before i could get more pics,what specific areas or is it just general pics you need. The other shell is a left hand drive 16v stripped of all mechanical bits and i dont have a log book for it and it would need paint.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.