Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (marv @ Feb 4 2006, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey Claire,

Tidy Bug, and Bay. i have a 71 1302s, its no way as clean as yours, try and get a Pic to you soon. wouldn't mind a glance at that split.

Hi,

I see you pop in to the t2i forum aswell....are you going to the trip to Tramore in April...must be down the road for you...we'll be going in the bay..

Claire

·
Are you that interested in me?
592 Posts
QUOTE (Claire @ Feb 4 2006, 10:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi,

I see you pop in to the t2i forum aswell....are you going to the trip to Tramore in April...must be down the road for you...we'll be going in the bay..

Claire

The 1302s is not on the road
so i am afraid it will be in the mk2 golf. Tramore is only a 15/20 min drive from me so ill def turn up to see the competion. should be able to insure the bug at the end of april. youngsters like myself are having difficultly in insuring 30 odd year old cars you know! any suggestions?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (marv @ Feb 4 2006, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The 1302s is not on the road
so i am afraid it will be in the mk2 golf. Tramore is only a 15/20 min drive from me so ill def turn up to see the competion. should be able to insure the bug at the end of april. youngsters like myself are having difficultly in insuring 30 odd year old cars you know! any suggestions?

How old do they want you to be now?

You'd reckon it would be ok as long as you have a daily driver aswell..your golf?

We have no problem with ins...left the 20's behind

·
vw queen
757 Posts
QUOTE (Claire @ Feb 4 2006, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How old do they want you to be now?

You'd reckon it would be ok as long as you have a daily driver aswell..your golf?

We have no problem with ins...left the 20's behind

As far as I know 25 for classic insurance and 26 (female) or 27 (male) for camper insurance......

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (98MK1 @ Feb 8 2006, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>2 shiney classics..... well done. Well impressed with the photo quality too....what kind of camera do you use?

Hi

Cheers for compliments...must pass on to the man who is due the credit

Camera just a regular digi yoke..Olympus C-180...nothing special

Claire

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.