Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for 2 straight connectors a t connector for 6.3 m.m copper its for my camper.its for the gas connection it seems to be a heavier gauge than the normal stuff. i've tried loadsa places but no joy:heatmerchants,smallmans, chadwicks ,ibs, etc .any ideas folks ?any plumbers on here be able to point me in the right direction.dublin area would be good.thanks folks.

·
Registered
8,655 Posts
Would it be 1/4 inch fridge copper?

·
Oh Glenn, you nasty!
2,931 Posts
Pneumatics, opposite brookes Thomas on the old naas road, they do metric and imperial Wade fittings. 6.3 isn't a standard size unless it's an imperial equivalent.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks lads,sorry for late reply on the beer last night, working weekends a bastard .neil ,its 6.3 m.m ,the normal instanter fittings i've tried wont tighten, the hole in the nut is to wide , the olive is too big also.thanks glenn i'll try them 2moro,thanks for the text simon i'l ltry em 2moro .i'd no credit last nite to text you back .cheers lads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.