Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering does anybody that has Channel 5 know when the new series of 5th Gear started and when do they show it on Discovery RT on sky.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I honestly don't know, but judging by the current episodes showing (circa 2003) I wouldn't hold your breath!

Vicky is something else...

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I had codes for Channel 5 for Sky there a while ago, but still couldnt pick it up.

They've been showing the same series on Discovery for fupping ages now. Your best bet is go downloading them off any of the bittorrent sites.

·
It's Michael for fecks sake!
1,779 Posts
QUOTE (johnny99 @ Jan 27 2006, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hope so, Vicki Butler Henderson. Ooooooooh.

John

Eh?? She has got a mouth that a miltek exhaust would fit into , cant stand her

·
They&#39;re not even a real country anyway
1,192 Posts
QUOTE (Micky 32 @ Jan 27 2006, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Eh?? She has got a mouth that a miltek exhaust would fit into , cant stand her

Totally! Just cos she's into her cars, it doesn't make her an automatic babe lads!!

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
QUOTE (thos @ Jan 27 2006, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I had codes for Channel 5 for Sky there a while ago, but still couldnt pick it up.

They've been showing the same series on Discovery for fupping ages now. Your best bet is go downloading them off any of the bittorrent sites.

Maybe pass on those codes for channel 5 and I will see if they work for me Tom

I'm pissed off now watching the same episodes for the last year

One of the lads on the MPower forum had his diamond black E30 M3 driven by Tiff out racing against an Intergrale down at anglesy last year, it was on channel 5 a while ago.

Just thought the new series would have reached discovery by now

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
QUOTE (PD150 @ Jan 27 2006, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maybe pass on those codes for channel 5 and I will see if they work for me Tom

I'll have to dig them out again, only had them in a text message and it got deleted.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
QUOTE (Micky 32 @ Jan 27 2006, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Eh?? She has got a mouth that a miltek exhaust would fit into , cant stand her

Micky if you have a Milltek to fill her mouth then you won't feel inadequate !

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (thos @ Jan 27 2006, 11:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll have to dig them out again, only had them in a text message and it got deleted.

Cheers Tom

·
It&#39;s Michael for fecks sake&#33;
1,779 Posts
TBH women into cars turn me off

·
They&#39;re not even a real country anyway
1,192 Posts
QUOTE (Micky 32 @ Jan 27 2006, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>TBH women into cars turn me off

Ahh no. A good looking girl who's into her cars would be heaven on earth!!

So long as its VAG cars mind......anything else would be grounds for anullment

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
QUOTE (johnny99 @ Jan 27 2006, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hope so, Vicki Butler Henderson. Ooooooooh.

John

I know yis dont see many women down your way, but jasus, shes a dog

As for 5, I will check tonight and see.

The quentin tarrentino CSI is on Saturday on 5 by the way, tis a good one if you have not seen it.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
QUOTE The quentin tarrentino CSI is on Saturday on 5 by the way, tis a good one if you have not seen it.

ive seen it and its a doozie will i tell ya what happens, yer man get kidnapped and ........

·
Resident Polo Pervert
5,183 Posts
QUOTE (benkenobi @ Jan 27 2006, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ive seen it and its a doozie will i tell ya what happens, yer man get kidnapped and ........

LoL, I saw it already so I don't mind

The add for it on 5 is class too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.