Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
www.autostadt.ie
9,390 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 15 2006, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As it says, what would a 03 Golf PD130 be worth? (so called GT-TDI model)

Black, 5dr, average mileage etc.

Anyone have any idea?

Is the GT-TDI not 150bhp ?? all red TDI ?? or was that from o4 onwards
me confused....if it's a UK car there was a whole issue about badging with TDI's
anyways they seem to be going for nearly 20k in a lot of places which seems nuts to me !!

Really dear one on cbg...GTTDI

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
I was thinking close to 20k alright

There's no such thing as a GT-TDI as far as I'm concerned, it's a makey-up model. VW never made one, it's a PD130 Highline with a GT stuck in front of the TDI badge by some muppet/dealers (same thing
).

Some PD150 golfs were badged GTI in the uk but not GT-TDI afaik.

·
www.autostadt.ie
9,390 Posts
Word is that VW dealers in the UK did the badging themselves and made up Gt-TDI for more marketign !!

As far as i know the offical designation for the 150 was all red TDI and the same for the 130 at some stage ! The only way to be sure is the boot sticker or manual sticker with the kw's on it ! pain in the ass...my 130 was td red I but i've changed it !

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the badging thing is a disaster alright. Personally I hate seeing GT-TDI badges on golfs, it pisses me right off.

In any case the badge is irrelevant, it's a PD130 Sportline, whatever you want to call it is up to the individual I suppose.

So would around 20k be the general consensus then?

·
www.autostadt.ie
9,390 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 15 2006, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>In any case the badge is irrelevant, it's a PD130 Sportline, whatever you want to call it is up to the individual I suppose.
i believe so...except for that private one I put up earlier...tell him he's dreamin !

Does anyone on here have one ?...my 03 PD130 Passat was 22k last year so Golfs are generally on the same ish money for the same year/model second hand

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is it highline or sportline that it should be called actually? I'm confused, don't know much about the fecking things really.

Suppose thos' old car was effectively a GT-TDI and he was asking 17k for a 02.

·
www.autostadt.ie
9,390 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 15 2006, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is it highline or sportline that it should be called actually? I'm confused, don't know much about the fecking things really.

Suppose thos' old car was effectively a GT-TDI and he was asking 17k for a 02.
Sportline is the new MKV's....... MkIV's were Comfortline, Trendline and Highline

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Highline, I put mine up for 16k back to standard. I've seen some advertised at close to 20, but not sure if they're really shifting.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
QUOTE (Passat130 @ Mar 15 2006, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>doesnt pd150 have a 03 up for sale due the arrival of the Toerag??
what price is his ?

I do indeed, looking for €17,700.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 16 2006, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Big enough miles on yours though isn't there Dave?

Your looking at 93k with a FVWSH with Bradys VW in Castleknock

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wouldn't bother me but would put some people off. Still it's cheap enough at €17700 when you see the mad money some people are looking for them.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 16 2006, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wouldn't bother me but would put some people off. Still it's cheap enough at €17700 when you see the mad money some people are looking for them.

I know

€17700 ovno

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
are you thinking of buying GEO??????

·
Registered
14,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nah Brian, I'd buy about 4 cars for that sort of money

Just wondering as my dad might have one coming in to the garage over the next week or so and he wanted to know what it would be worth.

·
Registered
551 Posts
QUOTE (Geo @ Mar 16 2006, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just wondering as my dad might have one coming in to the garage over the next week or so and he wanted to know what it would be worth.

Might it be coming up here for a visit?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts