Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
paddy
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have for sale, my 1998 Audi A3 TDI SE.

Mileage and Servicing: The car has covered 117,000 miles and is originally a uk car, and thus has been well serviced throughout its life. I bought the car at 87,000 miles, and serviced it myself since then. Timing belt was last done at 78,000 miles, so it is not due to be replaced again for another 21,000 miles. The car is running very well.

Engine: The engine is the 110bhp TDI (non PD), engine code (AHF).

Trim: The SE trim includes air conditioning/climate control, a central armrest and suede type upholstery as standard.

Wheels, Tyres: The car is fitted with 17" alloys from an Audi TT, with new Federal tyres fitted in september 2010, with plenty of tread left.

Owners: I am the third owner of the car.

Bodywork: The Bodywork of the car is is very good, the paintwork having barely any scratches or stonechips. The only thing that takes away from this, is that there is blistering of the paint at the bottom of both doors, due to corrosion, (Well documented problem on these cars). This does not have any problems during an NCT.

Tax/NCT: Tax until Nov 2011, NCT until Nov 2012.

Location/Contact: The car can be viewed in Beaumount, Dublin during the week (evenings), or near Mullingar at the weekends. 087795023

Price: €2,300.

Other: A set of Thule roof bars can be included in the sale for an extra €50, if the buyer wants them. The car is fitted with a Sony xplod headunit, rather than the radio shown in the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to look at my ad. Any Questions please PM me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.