Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have decided to sell my baby. I had the sale agreed over the bank holiday weekend after one day on DD, as you guess the buyer was unable to come up with the goods. I bought the car with 59,000 miles since then I have put a lot of money in keeping it in a1 condition.

Joe Power organised all of the work including a new CR Turbo and remap to suit, new exhaust sensor, new timing belt and water pump kit and a full service, that was at 70k. The car has 77 on the clock with all receipts. I changed the oil every 5000 miles.

I have also fitted four new tyres costing in excess of €700. The car has just been cleaned and is ready to go. I have bought another car so not interested in swaps.

Price €10,900.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (blanc @ Apr 28 2011, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi All,

I have decided to sell my baby. I had the sale agreed over the bank holiday weekend after one day on DD, as you guess the buyer was unable to come up with the goods. I bought the car with 59,000 miles since then I have put a lot of money in keeping it in a1 condition.

Joe Power organised all of the work including a new CR Turbo and remap to suit, new exhaust sensor, new timing belt and water pump kit and a full service, that was at 70k. The car has 77 on the clock with all receipts. I changed the oil every 5000 miles.

I have also fitted four new tyres costing in excess of €700. The car has just been cleaned and is ready to go. I have bought another car so not interested in swaps.

Price €10,750.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.