Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Ray Flynn
188 Posts
Well i bought this vw bora at the end of the summer, and finally got round to making a thread for it.

Lots of plans for this in the future

getting a proper stance and on new rims is the most important.

Body is in excellent condition only the previous owner scraped the rear back bumper just behind the wheel so iv plans to get it resprayed this summer.
Also the front bumper could be redone as its chipped from stones it being my daily.

Since ive bought the car it its got 2new disks up front, 4 pads, 4 tires.

M3 lip spoiler,
number plate l.e.d lights,
and a proper valet nd polish.

Iv ordered Fk Coilovers and german plates of trevor so all should be on by next week.

Attachments

·
Ray Flynn
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BBS Lm's reps of coarse or lenso BSX's although think they only come in 16" so would be very low with coilovers.... have you still a Bora? nice with the long beaches!!

·
i miss my mk2
2,046 Posts
QUOTE (TDI*Bora @ Apr 20 2011, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>BBS Lm's reps of coarse or lenso BSX's although think they only come in 16" so would be very low with coilovers.... have you still a Bora? nice with the long beaches!!

yea still munching up the miles in my bora, hasnt let me down yet so il keep her lit

·
Registered
437 Posts
QUOTE (TDI*Bora @ Apr 20 2011, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>BBS Lm's reps of coarse or lenso BSX's although think they only come in 16" so would be very low with coilovers.... have you still a Bora? nice with the long beaches!!

You can get Calibre Vintage wheels in 18" now they are similar to the lenso's and i think they can be got staggered aswell.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
QUOTE (TDI*Bora @ Apr 20 2011, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hows your van gettin on did ya flip the axel yet
?

are you going up to the fresh fix meet on saturday?

Hopefully by mid June it be dropped.

Yeah I think I will head to the fresh fix meet good excuse to clean the van

·
Ray Flynn
188 Posts
Opinions please going to get a set of Calibre Vintage wheels reps of a bbs rm wheel their going to be a staggerd set 17"x8 on front and 17"x9 on the back with the same with of tires which might put a wee stretch on the back.. im thinking of putting a set of 15mm spacers on rear and 10mm on front wheels.

Kieth from alloy-wheels.ie is the man im going to get it set up with, How low should i set or he set the coil-overs as i want enough to sit two lads in back every now and then but dont want to take the stance look from it. any one with help on this?? Please <_<
Picture with 17x 8" all round with no spacers

Attachments

·
Resident Trucker
2,195 Posts
It really depends on the coilovers how soft or hard they are regarding people in the back but sit it down a bit above how you want it to sit as the coilovers will bed in after a while of driving then you can adjust them yourself with the c spanner if you want more lows or think its too low its not that hard to change anyway.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.