Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well lads up for sale is my owl lads mk4 golf GTI 1.8T 20v [Engine code AGU!!!], Its a 5dr with 18inch bbs chs,2 brand new tyres on the front about 2months ago And the rears are about 50%. Its got a full metal flake paint job in black(Looks the business!!!!) Tinted rear windows, German reg plates, Cool blue bulbs in the head lamps, And bright white led park bulbs,lowering springs 40mm front and rear, Apexi Turbo timer, Full GTI Recaro seats in black and red! sunroof, elec wingmirror and elec windows, Extensive work carried out from sheey motor group, Work also carried out by automotive servicing and diagnostics, Also GSF car parts, And Various auto services, ALSO dyno sheets to prove cars output - Power at the flywheel 197.4bhp - Power at the wheel 171.1bhp AND 263.1lb.ft!! Reciepts up to the last selling for a genuine reason the car speaks for itself! will cleanthe car up and take pics for sale! lookin for 4.000 o.n.o Want the car to go to a good home very much cherished!!! PM ME FOR FURTHER INFO AND NUMBER!

·
Addicted to Amaroks...
1,202 Posts
QUOTE (vdub4life98 @ Apr 28 2011, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well lads up for sale is my owl lads mk4 golf GTI 1.8T 20v [Engine code AGU!!!], Its a 5dr with 18inch bbs chs,2 brand new tyres on the front about 2months ago And the rears are about 50%. Its got a full metal flake paint job in black(Looks the business!!!!) Tinted rear windows, German reg plates, Cool blue bulbs in the head lamps, And bright white led park bulbs,lowering springs 40mm front and rear, Apexi Turbo timer, Full GTI Recaro seats in black and red! sunroof, elec wingmirror and elec windows, Extensive work carried out from sheey motor group, Work also carried out by automotive servicing and diagnostics, Also GSF car parts, And Various auto services, ALSO dyno sheets to prove cars output - Power at the flywheel 197.4bhp - Power at the wheel 171.1bhp AND 263.1lb.ft!! Reciepts up to the last selling for a genuine reason the car speaks for itself! will cleanthe car up and take pics for sale! lookin for 4.000 o.n.o Want the car to go to a good home very much cherished!!! PM ME FOR FURTHER INFO AND NUMBER!

Pictures?
Also there'll be a mod alone soon to tell you to put up location

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (TD91 @ Apr 28 2011, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Pictures?
Also there'll be a mod alone soon to tell you to put up location
I am based in longford and my number is 0871694411 cj is the name hope to get pics up either 2moro or the next day!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.