Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im posting this ad for a friend of mine who is selling his Mk4 Golf. He's had it for about 3-4 years and has always looked after it very well. The car has recently been given a thorough going-over in preperation for the NCT, which it passed and is valid until Feb 2013. He also recently fitted a new set of GTI replica alloys, which smartens the car up nicely.
Basic details below, along with a link to the Donedeal ad which includes pictures. Nice, clean, original Golf which would be a good buy for someone. His only reason for selling is that he's looking to switch to a van for work purposes.
Any queries in relation to the car, just give Aidan a call at the number below, or PM me.

Make: VW
Model: Golf Mark IV petrol 1.4 5dr
Year: 2001
Mileage: 104k
Colour: red
Price: E2,650
Location: Galway (prepared to travel reasonable distances to meet perspective buyers)
Phone Number: Contact Aidan @ 085-1692006

Link:
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2033508

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
QUOTE (GTDAVE @ Apr 6 2011, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im posting this ad for a friend of mine who is selling his Mk4 Golf. He's had it for about 3-4 years and has always looked after it very well. The car has recently been given a thorough going-over in preperation for the NCT, which it passed and is valid until Feb 2013. He also recently fitted a new set of GTI replica alloys, which smartens the car up nicely.
Basic details below, along with a link to the Donedeal ad which includes pictures. Nice, clean, original Golf which would be a good buy for someone. His only reason for selling is that he's looking to switch to a van for work purposes.
Any queries in relation to the car, just give Aidan a call at the number below, or PM me.

Make: VW
Model: Golf Mark IV petrol 1.4 5dr
Year: 2001
Mileage: 104k
Colour: red
Price: E2,650
Location: Galway (prepared to travel reasonable distances to meet perspective buyers)
Phone Number: Contact Aidan @ 085-1692006

Link:
http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2033508

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.