Volkswagen Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Plane
3,414 Posts
Wanted,

00/01, MKIV Golf, 1.4, 5dr blue, Comfortline, Not high milage and good condition. And if possible a sunroof.

For herself, not half picky is she. Its a bit like little Brittian ''I was lookin for something a little less piratey''

Edit: Cash waiting, PM or 087 6684779. If my phone is off (in work) text me and I WILL call back.

Paul

G

·
hi there i have a 98 gttdi for sale if you are interested, ill be posting it in the cars for sale this week hopefully.

QUOTE (Plane @ Mar 3 2006, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wanted,

00/01, MKIV Golf, 1.4, 5dr blue, Comfortline, Not high milage and good condition. And if possible a sunroof.

For herself, not half picky is she. Its a bit like little Brittian ''I was lookin for something a little less piratey''

Edit: Cash waiting, PM or 087 6684779. If my phone is off (in work) text me and I WILL call back.

Paul

·
Plane
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for the tought, I picked her up a 00 1.4 5dr with 53k on the clock, comfortline full vwsh. I got her to budge on the spec so its silver and no sunroof.
Its actually a very clean car. One bargaining point I had was a mark on the mirrir that even rubbed off by my finger.
I am collecting a set of 6 spoke audi TT alloays for her on Fri for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts