> 3d Modelling Service, No job to small
gti-ronan
post Mar 25 2014, 09:03 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,837

Hi All,

I'm offering a 3D Modelling service, 3D part models created, sheet metal models, assemblies etc.
Price is charged at 20 an hour minimum 1 hour charge. I can refine your design or create a new design on your behalf.
Sheet metal models can also be created for brackets or enclosure. Adaptors designed for brake upgrades/engine swaps etc.
PM me if interested
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
draycottgirlz
post Mar 27 2014, 10:37 PM
Post #2

John - Friends with girls who live on Draycott rd! :P

Member No.: 8,970

Any examples on what you have done Ronan?

--------------------
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art I have posted or uploaded.
You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to my posts or media and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee , agent , student or any personnel under your direction or control.
The contents I have contributed are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

+Quote Post
gti-ronan
post Mar 28 2014, 07:40 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

QUOTE (draycottgirlz @ Mar 27 2014, 10:37 PM) *
Any examples on what you have done Ronan?

6 years of it but its would be work relatd stuff and i wouldn't be able to post anything from work for legal reasons,
Its A mix of Heavy Engineering/ Sheet metal fabrication and more recently Medical Device.
Im working on some Porsche relates stuff at the moment. I'll post some pics on my build thread once i have them made.

Im not looking to start a manufacturing operation, well not yet anyway, more problem solving and bringing someone half design or concept to a stage where
It can be manufactured, for example generating a flat pattern for sheet metal and engineering drawings for a custon pedal box, adaptor plates etc.
Converting what someone has drawn on a scrap of paper into something a waterjet,laser cutter, CNC or 3d Printer can understand and produced.
I'm very flexable to the needs of the customer, and all material will be treated in the strictest confidence.

I'f your interested drop me a PM,
Kind Regards
Ronan

+Quote Post
8valve
post Mar 29 2014, 04:36 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 122

1/24 scale Alloy wheels?

--------------------

+Quote Post
gti-ronan
post Mar 29 2014, 08:24 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

QUOTE (8valve @ Mar 29 2014, 04:36 AM) *
1/24 scale Alloy wheels?

For some sort of remote control car?
Ya no problem.
But keep in mind if you are looking for a lot of detail with high resolution at a very small scale it get expensive fast.
The machine time goes up and cost of the machines needed to manufacture the item are more expensive.
It's no problem doing it at all.

+Quote Post
Mk2McG
post Apr 20 2014, 06:39 PM
Post #6

Mr Magoo

Member No.: 29,827

would you be able to make a 2 piece leaf spring for the installation of airbag suspension to the rear of a caddy ? i have pictures of the design i want replicated

--------------------
92 Alpine White Mk2 Golf GTD (ALH TDI CONVERSION IN PROGRESS )

Click on The Pic For Project Thread

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th September 2020 - 08:26 PM

VAGdrivers.net 2005 - 2010  · 

vagdrivers.net is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on vagdrivers.net is generated by its users. vagdrivers.net is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.